Solar Power In Cape Paterson, VIC, 3995
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Cape Paterson (postcode: 3995) and the Gippsland - South West region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Cape Paterson not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cape Paterson
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cape Paterson , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gippsland - South West region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Cape Paterson's solar energy resources
On average, Cape Paterson receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cape Paterson should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cape Paterson
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cape Paterson and is based on components well suited to Latrobe - Gippsland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cape Paterson: 5.9346 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.43 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2167 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $650 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cape Paterson
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cape Paterson: 11.8692 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.86 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4335 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1300 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cape Paterson
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cape Paterson: 19.782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.1 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7225 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2167 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cape Paterson
Solar installations in Cape Paterson, VIC, 3995
There are 884 solar PV installations in Cape Paterson's postcode, 3995, totaling 2891.86 kW of capacity. The 3995 postcode accounts for 0.058% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cape Paterson area.
The average system size in Cape Paterson is 3.27kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cape Paterson's postcode area are generating an average of 12001 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $108011 monthly and $1314133 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3995 postcode is enough to fully power 803 Australian homes.
Cape Paterson solar carbon offset
System owners in Cape Paterson's postcode are collectively avoiding 4380 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1752 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 629 - 1572 cars off Cape Paterson's roads.
Cape Paterson, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Cape Paterson information
Cape Paterson's coordinates are -38.67086,145.656474 and its weather station is located at Wonthaggi. Wonthaggi weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cape Paterson: 4.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.25 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 77.65%
- Air temperature: 13.95 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cape Paterson
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cape Paterson households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cape Paterson and the Gippsland - South West region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Cape Paterson hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Cape Paterson
Join Cape Paterson's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cape Paterson and the Gippsland - South West region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.