Solar Power In Caringbah, NSW, 2229
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Caringbah (postcode: 2229) and the Cronulla - Miranda - Caringbah region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Caringbah not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Caringbah
New South Wales, 2229
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Caringbah , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Cronulla - Miranda - Caringbah region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Caringbah's solar energy resources
On average, Caringbah receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.67 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Caringbah should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Caringbah
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Caringbah and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Sutherland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Caringbah: 6.6798 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.1412 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2439 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $731 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Caringbah
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Caringbah: 13.3596 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.2824 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4878 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1463 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Caringbah
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Caringbah: 22.266 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.804 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8130 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2439 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Caringbah
Solar installations in Caringbah, NSW, 2229
There are 609 solar PV installations in Caringbah's postcode, 2229, totaling 2308.73 kW of capacity. The 2229 postcode accounts for 0.04% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Caringbah area.
The average system size in Caringbah is 3.79kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Caringbah's postcode area are generating an average of 10782 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $97036 monthly and $1180604 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2229 postcode is enough to fully power 641 Australian homes.
Caringbah solar carbon offset
System owners in Caringbah's postcode are collectively avoiding 3935 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1574 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 565 - 1413 cars off Caringbah's roads.
Caringbah, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Caringbah information
Caringbah's coordinates are -34.04316,151.123102 and its weather station is located at Sydney Intl Airport. Sydney Intl Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Caringbah: 4.67 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.02 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.97 kPa
- Humidity: 69.08%
- Air temperature: 17.89 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Caringbah
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Caringbah households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Caringbah and the Cronulla - Miranda - Caringbah region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Caringbah hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Caringbah
Join Caringbah's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Caringbah and the Cronulla - Miranda - Caringbah region. Call our New South Wales team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.