Solar Power In Carnarvon, WA, 6701
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Carnarvon (postcode: 6701) and the Gascoyne region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Carnarvon not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Carnarvon
Western Australia, 6701
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Carnarvon , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gascoyne region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Carnarvon's solar energy resources
On average, Carnarvon receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.99 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Carnarvon should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 9° to 19° and the optimal angle is 14°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Carnarvon
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Carnarvon and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Carnarvon: 8.5698 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.6376 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.9998 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3128 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $938 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Carnarvon
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Carnarvon: 17.1396 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.2752 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.9996 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6257 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1877 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Carnarvon
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Carnarvon: 28.566 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 18.792 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.666 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10428 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3128 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Carnarvon
Solar installations in Carnarvon, WA, 6701
There are 212 solar PV installations in Carnarvon's postcode, 6701, totaling 2710.87 kW of capacity. The 6701 postcode accounts for 0.014% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Carnarvon area.
The average system size in Carnarvon is 12.79kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Carnarvon's postcode area are generating an average of 16238 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $146143 monthly and $1778073 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6701 postcode is enough to fully power 753 Australian homes.
Carnarvon solar carbon offset
System owners in Carnarvon's postcode are collectively avoiding 5927 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2371 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 851 - 2127 cars off Carnarvon's roads.
Carnarvon, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Carnarvon information
Carnarvon's coordinates are -24.883717,113.656956 and its weather station is located at Carnarvon Airport. Carnarvon Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Carnarvon: 5.99 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.30 kPa
- Humidity: 66.29%
- Air temperature: 22.20 degrees C
- Earth temperature:27.58 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Carnarvon
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Carnarvon households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Carnarvon and the Gascoyne region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Carnarvon hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Carnarvon
Join Carnarvon's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Carnarvon and the Gascoyne region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.