Solar Power In Carrara, QLD, 4211
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Carrara (postcode: 4211) and the Nerang region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Carrara not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Carrara
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Carrara , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Nerang region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Carrara's solar energy resources
On average, Carrara receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Carrara should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Carrara
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Carrara and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Carrara: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Carrara
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Carrara: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Carrara
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Carrara: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Carrara
Solar installations in Carrara, QLD, 4211
There are 6522 solar PV installations in Carrara's postcode, 4211, totaling 20935.15 kW of capacity. The 4211 postcode accounts for 0.427% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Carrara area.
The average system size in Carrara is 3.21kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Carrara's postcode area are generating an average of 100698 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $906283 monthly and $11026439 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4211 postcode is enough to fully power 5815 Australian homes.
Carrara solar carbon offset
System owners in Carrara's postcode are collectively avoiding 36755 tonnes (coal fired power) or 14702 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 5277 - 13193 cars off Carrara's roads.
Carrara, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Carrara information
Carrara's coordinates are -28.01576,153.368672 and its weather station is located at Gold Coast. Gold Coast weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Carrara: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 74.34%
- Air temperature: 20.52 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Carrara
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Carrara households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Carrara and the Nerang region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Carrara hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Carrara
Join Carrara's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Carrara and the Nerang region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.