Solar Power In Cashmere, QLD, 4500
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Cashmere (postcode: 4500) and the Strathpine region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Cashmere not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cashmere
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cashmere , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Strathpine region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Cashmere's solar energy resources
On average, Cashmere receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.00 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cashmere should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cashmere
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cashmere and is based on components well suited to Moreton Bay - South area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cashmere: 7.155 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.536 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5418 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2611 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $783 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cashmere
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cashmere: 14.31 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.072 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.0836 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5223 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1566 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cashmere
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cashmere: 23.85 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.12 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.806 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8705 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2611 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cashmere
Solar installations in Cashmere, QLD, 4500
There are 5255 solar PV installations in Cashmere's postcode, 4500, totaling 17354.25 kW of capacity. The 4500 postcode accounts for 0.344% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cashmere area.
The average system size in Cashmere is 3.3kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cashmere's postcode area are generating an average of 86771 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $780941 monthly and $9501452 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4500 postcode is enough to fully power 4821 Australian homes.
Cashmere solar carbon offset
System owners in Cashmere's postcode are collectively avoiding 31672 tonnes (coal fired power) or 12669 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 4547 - 11368 cars off Cashmere's roads.
Cashmere, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Cashmere information
Cashmere's coordinates are -27.310723,152.907684 and its weather station is located at Brisbane Intl Arpt. Brisbane Intl Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cashmere: 5.00 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.85 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.50 kPa
- Humidity: 68.42%
- Air temperature: 20.69 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cashmere
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cashmere households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cashmere and the Strathpine region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Cashmere hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Cashmere
Join Cashmere's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cashmere and the Strathpine region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.