Solar Power In Castlereagh, NSW, 2749
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Castlereagh (postcode: 2749) and the Penrith region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Castlereagh not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Castlereagh
New South Wales, 2749
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Castlereagh , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Penrith region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Castlereagh's solar energy resources
On average, Castlereagh receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Castlereagh should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Castlereagh
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Castlereagh and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Outer West and Blue Mountains area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Castlereagh: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Castlereagh
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Castlereagh: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Castlereagh
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Castlereagh: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Castlereagh
Solar installations in Castlereagh, NSW, 2749
There are 791 solar PV installations in Castlereagh's postcode, 2749, totaling 2419.52 kW of capacity. The 2749 postcode accounts for 0.052% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Castlereagh area.
The average system size in Castlereagh is 3.06kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Castlereagh's postcode area are generating an average of 10549 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $94942 monthly and $1155127 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2749 postcode is enough to fully power 672 Australian homes.
Castlereagh solar carbon offset
System owners in Castlereagh's postcode are collectively avoiding 3850 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1540 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 553 - 1382 cars off Castlereagh's roads.
Castlereagh, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Castlereagh information
Castlereagh's coordinates are -33.668796,150.67655 and its weather station is located at Katoomba. Katoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Castlereagh: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 1.96 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 77.12%
- Air temperature: 11.58 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Castlereagh
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Castlereagh households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Castlereagh and the Penrith region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Castlereagh hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Castlereagh
Join Castlereagh's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Castlereagh and the Penrith region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.