Solar Power In Casuarina, NT, 810
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Northern Territory, including Casuarina (postcode: 810) and the Darwin Suburbs region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NT.
Casuarina not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Casuarina
Northern Territory, 810
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Casuarina , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Darwin Suburbs region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Northern Territory team on 133-SUN.
Casuarina's solar energy resources
On average, Casuarina receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.77 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Casuarina should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 0° to 7° and the optimal angle is 2°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Casuarina
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Casuarina and is based on components well suited to Darwin area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Casuarina: 8.2566 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 6.966 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7848 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3013 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $904 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Casuarina
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Casuarina: 16.5132 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 13.932 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.5696 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6027 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1808 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Casuarina
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Casuarina: 27.522 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 23.22 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.616 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10045 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3013 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Casuarina
Solar installations in Casuarina, NT, 810
There are solar PV installations in Casuarina's postcode, 810, totaling kW of capacity. The 810 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Casuarina area.
The average system size in Casuarina is NANkW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Casuarina's postcode area are generating an average of 0 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $0 monthly and $0 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 810 postcode is enough to fully power 0 Australian homes.
Casuarina solar carbon offset
System owners in Casuarina's postcode are collectively avoiding 0 tonnes (coal fired power) or 0 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 0 - 0 cars off Casuarina's roads.
Casuarina, Northern Territory regional boundaries
Other related Casuarina information
Casuarina's coordinates are -12.373112,130.883619 and its weather station is located at Darwin. Darwin weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Casuarina: 5.77 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.22 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.65 kPa
- Humidity: 68.33%
- Air temperature: 27.65 degrees C
- Earth temperature:28.20 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Casuarina
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Casuarina households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Casuarina and the Darwin Suburbs region. For more NT solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Northern Territory or call our Casuarina hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Casuarina
Join Casuarina's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Casuarina and the Darwin Suburbs region. Call our Northern Territory team on 133-SUN for more information.