Solar Power In Casula Mall, NSW, 2170
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Casula Mall (postcode: 2170) and the Liverpool region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Casula Mall not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Casula Mall
New South Wales, 2170
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Casula Mall , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Liverpool region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Casula Mall's solar energy resources
On average, Casula Mall receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Casula Mall should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Casula Mall
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Casula Mall and is based on components well suited to Sydney - South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Casula Mall: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Casula Mall
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Casula Mall: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Casula Mall
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Casula Mall: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Casula Mall
Solar installations in Casula Mall, NSW, 2170
There are 3969 solar PV installations in Casula Mall's postcode, 2170, totaling 11155.68 kW of capacity. The 2170 postcode accounts for 0.26% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Casula Mall area.
The average system size in Casula Mall is 2.81kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Casula Mall's postcode area are generating an average of 48639 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $437749 monthly and $5325945 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2170 postcode is enough to fully power 3099 Australian homes.
Casula Mall solar carbon offset
System owners in Casula Mall's postcode are collectively avoiding 17753 tonnes (coal fired power) or 7101 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2549 - 6372 cars off Casula Mall's roads.
Other related Casula Mall information
Casula Mall's coordinates are -33.95023,150.908826 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Casula Mall: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Casula Mall
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Casula Mall households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Casula Mall and the Liverpool region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Casula Mall hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Casula Mall
Join Casula Mall's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Casula Mall and the Liverpool region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.