Solar Power In Cataby, WA, 6507
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Cataby (postcode: 6507) and the Wheat Belt - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Cataby not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cataby
Western Australia, 6507
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cataby , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wheat Belt - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Cataby's solar energy resources
On average, Cataby receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cataby should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 15° to 25° and the optimal angle is 20°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cataby
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cataby and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cataby: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cataby
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cataby: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cataby
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cataby: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cataby
Solar installations in Cataby, WA, 6507
There are 44 solar PV installations in Cataby's postcode, 6507, totaling 143.00 kW of capacity. The 6507 postcode accounts for 0.003% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cataby area.
The average system size in Cataby is 3.25kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cataby's postcode area are generating an average of 765 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $6885 monthly and $83773 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6507 postcode is enough to fully power 40 Australian homes.
Cataby solar carbon offset
System owners in Cataby's postcode are collectively avoiding 279 tonnes (coal fired power) or 112 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 40 - 100 cars off Cataby's roads.
Other related Cataby information
Cataby's coordinates are -30.736585,115.54195 and its weather station is located at Lancelin. Lancelin weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cataby: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 70.07%
- Air temperature: 18.75 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cataby
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cataby households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cataby and the Wheat Belt - North region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Cataby hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Cataby
Join Cataby's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cataby and the Wheat Belt - North region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.