Solar Power In Catalina, NSW, 2536
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Catalina (postcode: 2536) and the South Coast region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Catalina not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Catalina
New South Wales, 2536
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Catalina , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the South Coast region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Catalina's solar energy resources
On average, Catalina receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Catalina should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Catalina
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Catalina and is based on components well suited to Capital Region area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Catalina: 6.1074 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2616 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.667 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2230 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $669 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Catalina
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Catalina: 12.2148 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.5232 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.334 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4460 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1338 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Catalina
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Catalina: 20.358 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.872 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.89 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7434 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2230 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Catalina
Solar installations in Catalina, NSW, 2536
There are 1231 solar PV installations in Catalina's postcode, 2536, totaling 3928.20 kW of capacity. The 2536 postcode accounts for 0.081% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Catalina area.
The average system size in Catalina is 3.19kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Catalina's postcode area are generating an average of 16773 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $150961 monthly and $1836689 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2536 postcode is enough to fully power 1091 Australian homes.
Catalina solar carbon offset
System owners in Catalina's postcode are collectively avoiding 6122 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2449 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 879 - 2198 cars off Catalina's roads.
Catalina, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Catalina information
Catalina's coordinates are -35.723476,150.192552 and its weather station is located at Moruya Heads. Moruya Heads weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Catalina: 4.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.30 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.81 kPa
- Humidity: 75.37%
- Air temperature: 15.82 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Catalina
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Catalina households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Catalina and the South Coast region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Catalina hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Catalina
Join Catalina's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Catalina and the South Coast region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.