Solar Power In Catani, VIC, 3981
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Catani (postcode: 3981) and the Cardinia region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Catani not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Catani
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Catani , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Cardinia region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Catani's solar energy resources
On average, Catani receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Catani should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Catani
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Catani and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Catani: 5.9346 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.43 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2167 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $650 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Catani
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Catani: 11.8692 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.86 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4335 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1300 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Catani
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Catani: 19.782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.1 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7225 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2167 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Catani
Solar installations in Catani, VIC, 3981
There are 327 solar PV installations in Catani's postcode, 3981, totaling 1037.04 kW of capacity. The 3981 postcode accounts for 0.021% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Catani area.
The average system size in Catani is 3.17kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Catani's postcode area are generating an average of 4304 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $38733 monthly and $471257 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3981 postcode is enough to fully power 288 Australian homes.
Catani solar carbon offset
System owners in Catani's postcode are collectively avoiding 1571 tonnes (coal fired power) or 628 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 226 - 564 cars off Catani's roads.
Catani, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Catani information
Catani's coordinates are -38.188905,145.648437 and its weather station is located at Rhyll Aws (Aut). Rhyll Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Catani: 4.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.11 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 74.62%
- Air temperature: 14.17 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Catani
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Catani households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Catani and the Cardinia region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Catani hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Catani
Join Catani's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Catani and the Cardinia region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.