Solar Power In Cathcart, NSW, 2632
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Cathcart (postcode: 2632) and the Snowy Mountains region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Cathcart not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cathcart
New South Wales, 2632
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cathcart , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Snowy Mountains region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Cathcart's solar energy resources
On average, Cathcart receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.24 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cathcart should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cathcart
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cathcart and is based on components well suited to Capital Region area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cathcart: 6.0642 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.8728 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.072 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2214 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $664 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cathcart
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cathcart: 12.1284 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.7456 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.144 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4429 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1328 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cathcart
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cathcart: 20.214 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.576 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.24 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7382 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2214 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cathcart
Solar installations in Cathcart, NSW, 2632
There are 135 solar PV installations in Cathcart's postcode, 2632, totaling 337.44 kW of capacity. The 2632 postcode accounts for 0.009% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cathcart area.
The average system size in Cathcart is 2.5kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cathcart's postcode area are generating an average of 1431 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $12877 monthly and $156667 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2632 postcode is enough to fully power 94 Australian homes.
Cathcart solar carbon offset
System owners in Cathcart's postcode are collectively avoiding 522 tonnes (coal fired power) or 209 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 75 - 187 cars off Cathcart's roads.
Other related Cathcart information
Cathcart's coordinates are -36.843699,149.388335 and its weather station is located at Bombala Aws (Aut). Bombala Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cathcart: 4.24 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.29 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.05 kPa
- Humidity: 77.99%
- Air temperature: 10.46 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.11 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cathcart
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cathcart households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cathcart and the Snowy Mountains region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Cathcart hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Cathcart
Join Cathcart's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cathcart and the Snowy Mountains region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.