Solar Power In Cecil Park, NSW, 2178
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Cecil Park (postcode: 2178) and the Bringelly - Green Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Cecil Park not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cecil Park
New South Wales, 2178
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cecil Park , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bringelly - Green Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Cecil Park's solar energy resources
On average, Cecil Park receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cecil Park should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cecil Park
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cecil Park and is based on components well suited to Sydney - South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cecil Park: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cecil Park
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cecil Park: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cecil Park
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cecil Park: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cecil Park
Solar installations in Cecil Park, NSW, 2178
There are 181 solar PV installations in Cecil Park's postcode, 2178, totaling 913.99 kW of capacity. The 2178 postcode accounts for 0.012% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cecil Park area.
The average system size in Cecil Park is 5.05kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cecil Park's postcode area are generating an average of 3985 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $35865 monthly and $436357 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2178 postcode is enough to fully power 254 Australian homes.
Cecil Park solar carbon offset
System owners in Cecil Park's postcode are collectively avoiding 1455 tonnes (coal fired power) or 582 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 209 - 522 cars off Cecil Park's roads.
Cecil Park, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Cecil Park information
Cecil Park's coordinates are -33.87478,150.838225 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cecil Park: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cecil Park
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cecil Park households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cecil Park and the Bringelly - Green Valley region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Cecil Park hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Cecil Park
Join Cecil Park's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cecil Park and the Bringelly - Green Valley region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.