Solar Power In Cement Mills, QLD, 4352
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Cement Mills (postcode: 4352) and the Toowoomba region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Cement Mills not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cement Mills
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cement Mills , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Toowoomba region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Cement Mills's solar energy resources
On average, Cement Mills receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cement Mills should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cement Mills
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cement Mills and is based on components well suited to Toowoomba area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cement Mills: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.2174 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cement Mills
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cement Mills: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.4348 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cement Mills
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cement Mills: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.058 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cement Mills
Solar installations in Cement Mills, QLD, 4352
There are 3496 solar PV installations in Cement Mills's postcode, 4352, totaling 12115.47 kW of capacity. The 4352 postcode accounts for 0.229% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cement Mills area.
The average system size in Cement Mills is 3.47kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cement Mills's postcode area are generating an average of 58275 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $524479 monthly and $6381157 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4352 postcode is enough to fully power 3365 Australian homes.
Cement Mills solar carbon offset
System owners in Cement Mills's postcode are collectively avoiding 21271 tonnes (coal fired power) or 8508 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 3054 - 7635 cars off Cement Mills's roads.
Other related Cement Mills information
Cement Mills's coordinates are -28.332675,151.504945 and its weather station is located at Warwick. Warwick weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cement Mills: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.58 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.38 kPa
- Humidity: 66.73%
- Air temperature: 17.56 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.03 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cement Mills
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cement Mills households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cement Mills and the Toowoomba region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Cement Mills hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Cement Mills
Join Cement Mills's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cement Mills and the Toowoomba region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.