Solar Power In Centenary Heights, QLD, 4350
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Centenary Heights (postcode: 4350) and the Toowoomba region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Centenary Heights not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Centenary Heights
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Centenary Heights , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Toowoomba region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Centenary Heights's solar energy resources
On average, Centenary Heights receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.17 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Centenary Heights should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Centenary Heights
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Centenary Heights and is based on components well suited to Toowoomba area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Centenary Heights: 7.398 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.563 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0008 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2700 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $810 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Centenary Heights
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Centenary Heights: 14.796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.126 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0016 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5400 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1620 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Centenary Heights
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Centenary Heights: 24.66 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.336 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9001 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2700 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Centenary Heights
Solar installations in Centenary Heights, QLD, 4350
There are 7425 solar PV installations in Centenary Heights's postcode, 4350, totaling 23102.31 kW of capacity. The 4350 postcode accounts for 0.486% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Centenary Heights area.
The average system size in Centenary Heights is 3.11kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Centenary Heights's postcode area are generating an average of 119439 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1074950 monthly and $13078564 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4350 postcode is enough to fully power 6417 Australian homes.
Centenary Heights solar carbon offset
System owners in Centenary Heights's postcode are collectively avoiding 43595 tonnes (coal fired power) or 17438 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 6259 - 15648 cars off Centenary Heights's roads.
Centenary Heights, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Centenary Heights information
Centenary Heights's coordinates are -27.580357,151.964525 and its weather station is located at Toowoomba. Toowoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Centenary Heights: 5.17 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.75 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.21 kPa
- Humidity: 61.90%
- Air temperature: 18.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.02 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Centenary Heights
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Centenary Heights households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Centenary Heights and the Toowoomba region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Centenary Heights hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Centenary Heights
Join Centenary Heights's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Centenary Heights and the Toowoomba region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.