Solar Power In Centennial Park, NSW, 2021
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Centennial Park (postcode: 2021) and the Eastern Suburbs - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Centennial Park not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Centennial Park
New South Wales, 2021
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Centennial Park , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Eastern Suburbs - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Centennial Park's solar energy resources
On average, Centennial Park receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Centennial Park should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Centennial Park
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Centennial Park and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Eastern Suburbs area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Centennial Park: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Centennial Park
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Centennial Park: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Centennial Park
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Centennial Park: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Centennial Park
Solar installations in Centennial Park, NSW, 2021
There are 86 solar PV installations in Centennial Park's postcode, 2021, totaling 232.37 kW of capacity. The 2021 postcode accounts for 0.006% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Centennial Park area.
The average system size in Centennial Park is 2.7kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Centennial Park's postcode area are generating an average of 1055 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $9495 monthly and $115518 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2021 postcode is enough to fully power 65 Australian homes.
Centennial Park solar carbon offset
System owners in Centennial Park's postcode are collectively avoiding 385 tonnes (coal fired power) or 154 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 55 - 138 cars off Centennial Park's roads.
Centennial Park, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Centennial Park information
Centennial Park's coordinates are -33.894837,151.230497 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Centennial Park: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Centennial Park
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Centennial Park households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Centennial Park and the Eastern Suburbs - North region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Centennial Park hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Centennial Park
Join Centennial Park's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Centennial Park and the Eastern Suburbs - North region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.