Solar Power In Chepstowe, VIC, 3351
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Chepstowe (postcode: 3351) and the Ballarat region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Chepstowe not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Chepstowe
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Chepstowe , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Ballarat region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Chepstowe's solar energy resources
On average, Chepstowe receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.06 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Chepstowe should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Chepstowe
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Chepstowe and is based on components well suited to Ballarat area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Chepstowe: 5.805 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4894 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.0558 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2120 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $636 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Chepstowe
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Chepstowe: 11.61 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.9788 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.1116 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4241 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1272 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Chepstowe
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Chepstowe: 19.35 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.298 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.186 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7068 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2120 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Chepstowe
Solar installations in Chepstowe, VIC, 3351
There are 620 solar PV installations in Chepstowe's postcode, 3351, totaling 2175.69 kW of capacity. The 3351 postcode accounts for 0.041% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Chepstowe area.
The average system size in Chepstowe is 3.51kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Chepstowe's postcode area are generating an average of 8833 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $79500 monthly and $967247 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3351 postcode is enough to fully power 604 Australian homes.
Chepstowe solar carbon offset
System owners in Chepstowe's postcode are collectively avoiding 3224 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1290 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 463 - 1157 cars off Chepstowe's roads.
Chepstowe, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Chepstowe information
Chepstowe's coordinates are -37.584632,143.516571 and its weather station is located at Ballarat. Ballarat weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Chepstowe: 4.06 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.78 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.39 kPa
- Humidity: 61.57%
- Air temperature: 14.32 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.23 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Chepstowe
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Chepstowe households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Chepstowe and the Ballarat region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Chepstowe hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Chepstowe
Join Chepstowe's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Chepstowe and the Ballarat region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.