Solar Power In Cherry Tree Pool, WA, 6395
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Cherry Tree Pool (postcode: 6395) and the Albany region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Cherry Tree Pool not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cherry Tree Pool
Western Australia, 6395
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cherry Tree Pool , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Albany region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Cherry Tree Pool's solar energy resources
On average, Cherry Tree Pool receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.69 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cherry Tree Pool should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cherry Tree Pool
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cherry Tree Pool and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cherry Tree Pool: 6.7068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2022 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.5894 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2449 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $734 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cherry Tree Pool
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cherry Tree Pool: 13.4136 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.4044 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.1788 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4899 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1469 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cherry Tree Pool
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cherry Tree Pool: 22.356 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.674 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 35.298 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8165 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2449 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cherry Tree Pool
Solar installations in Cherry Tree Pool, WA, 6395
There are 114 solar PV installations in Cherry Tree Pool's postcode, 6395, totaling 356.91 kW of capacity. The 6395 postcode accounts for 0.007% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cherry Tree Pool area.
The average system size in Cherry Tree Pool is 3.13kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cherry Tree Pool's postcode area are generating an average of 1674 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $15065 monthly and $183293 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6395 postcode is enough to fully power 99 Australian homes.
Cherry Tree Pool solar carbon offset
System owners in Cherry Tree Pool's postcode are collectively avoiding 611 tonnes (coal fired power) or 244 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 88 - 219 cars off Cherry Tree Pool's roads.
Other related Cherry Tree Pool information
Cherry Tree Pool's coordinates are -33.700935,117.23224 and its weather station is located at Katanning. Katanning weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cherry Tree Pool: 4.69 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 1.85 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.68 kPa
- Humidity: 68.11%
- Air temperature: 15.49 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cherry Tree Pool
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cherry Tree Pool households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cherry Tree Pool and the Albany region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Cherry Tree Pool hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Cherry Tree Pool
Join Cherry Tree Pool's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cherry Tree Pool and the Albany region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.