Solar Power In Church Point, NSW, 2105
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Church Point (postcode: 2105) and the Pittwater region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Church Point not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Church Point
New South Wales, 2105
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Church Point , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Pittwater region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Church Point's solar energy resources
On average, Church Point receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Church Point should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Church Point
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Church Point and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Northern Beaches area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Church Point: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Church Point
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Church Point: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Church Point
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Church Point: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Church Point
Solar installations in Church Point, NSW, 2105
There are 47 solar PV installations in Church Point's postcode, 2105, totaling 135.93 kW of capacity. The 2105 postcode accounts for 0.003% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Church Point area.
The average system size in Church Point is 2.89kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Church Point's postcode area are generating an average of 617 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $5554 monthly and $67575 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2105 postcode is enough to fully power 38 Australian homes.
Church Point solar carbon offset
System owners in Church Point's postcode are collectively avoiding 225 tonnes (coal fired power) or 90 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 32 - 81 cars off Church Point's roads.
Church Point, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Church Point information
Church Point's coordinates are -33.644873,151.284352 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Church Point: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Church Point
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Church Point households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Church Point and the Pittwater region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Church Point hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Church Point
Join Church Point's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Church Point and the Pittwater region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.