Solar Power In Clifton Beach, QLD, 4879
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Clifton Beach (postcode: 4879) and the Cairns - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Clifton Beach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Clifton Beach
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Clifton Beach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Cairns - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Clifton Beach's solar energy resources
On average, Clifton Beach receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Clifton Beach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 1° to 11° and the optimal angle is 6°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Clifton Beach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Clifton Beach and is based on components well suited to Cairns area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Clifton Beach: 7.5384 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.8482 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.3258 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2752 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $825 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Clifton Beach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Clifton Beach: 15.0768 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.6964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.6516 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5505 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1651 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Clifton Beach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Clifton Beach: 25.128 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 19.494 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.086 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9175 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2752 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Clifton Beach
Solar installations in Clifton Beach, QLD, 4879
There are 1629 solar PV installations in Clifton Beach's postcode, 4879, totaling 5625.66 kW of capacity. The 4879 postcode accounts for 0.107% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Clifton Beach area.
The average system size in Clifton Beach is 3.45kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Clifton Beach's postcode area are generating an average of 29647 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $266825 monthly and $3246371 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4879 postcode is enough to fully power 1563 Australian homes.
Clifton Beach solar carbon offset
System owners in Clifton Beach's postcode are collectively avoiding 10821 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4328 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1554 - 3884 cars off Clifton Beach's roads.
Clifton Beach, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Clifton Beach information
Clifton Beach's coordinates are -16.765776,145.668652 and its weather station is located at Cairns Airport. Cairns Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Clifton Beach: 5.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.77 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.64 kPa
- Humidity: 75.29%
- Air temperature: 24.39 degrees C
- Earth temperature:25.22 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Clifton Beach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Clifton Beach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Clifton Beach and the Cairns - North region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Clifton Beach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Clifton Beach
Join Clifton Beach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Clifton Beach and the Cairns - North region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.