Solar Power In Clyde North, VIC, 3978
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Clyde North (postcode: 3978) and the Casey - South region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Clyde North not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Clyde North
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Clyde North , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Casey - South region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Clyde North's solar energy resources
On average, Clyde North receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.29 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Clyde North should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Clyde North
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Clyde North and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Clyde North: 6.1344 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5866 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8118 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2240 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $672 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Clyde North
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Clyde North: 12.2688 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1732 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6236 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4481 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1344 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Clyde North
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Clyde North: 20.448 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.622 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.706 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7469 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2240 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Clyde North
Solar installations in Clyde North, VIC, 3978
There are 361 solar PV installations in Clyde North's postcode, 3978, totaling 1396.60 kW of capacity. The 3978 postcode accounts for 0.024% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Clyde North area.
The average system size in Clyde North is 3.87kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Clyde North's postcode area are generating an average of 5991 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $53923 monthly and $656060 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3978 postcode is enough to fully power 388 Australian homes.
Clyde North solar carbon offset
System owners in Clyde North's postcode are collectively avoiding 2187 tonnes (coal fired power) or 875 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 314 - 785 cars off Clyde North's roads.
Other related Clyde North information
Clyde North's coordinates are -38.13472,145.334321 and its weather station is located at Aspendale. Aspendale weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Clyde North: 4.29 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.46 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 65.60%
- Air temperature: 14.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Clyde North
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Clyde North households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Clyde North and the Casey - South region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Clyde North hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Clyde North
Join Clyde North's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Clyde North and the Casey - South region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.