Solar Power In Concord, NSW, 2137
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Concord (postcode: 2137) and the Canada Bay region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Concord not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Concord
New South Wales, 2137
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Concord , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Canada Bay region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Concord's solar energy resources
On average, Concord receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Concord should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Concord
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Concord and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Inner West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Concord: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Concord
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Concord: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Concord
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Concord: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Concord
Solar installations in Concord, NSW, 2137
There are 478 solar PV installations in Concord's postcode, 2137, totaling 1317.30 kW of capacity. The 2137 postcode accounts for 0.031% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Concord area.
The average system size in Concord is 2.76kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Concord's postcode area are generating an average of 5981 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $53825 monthly and $654869 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2137 postcode is enough to fully power 366 Australian homes.
Concord solar carbon offset
System owners in Concord's postcode are collectively avoiding 2183 tonnes (coal fired power) or 873 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 313 - 784 cars off Concord's roads.
Concord, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Concord information
Concord's coordinates are -33.857857,151.103502 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Concord: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Concord
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Concord households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Concord and the Canada Bay region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Concord hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Concord
Join Concord's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Concord and the Canada Bay region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.