Solar Power In Concord West, NSW, 2138
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Concord West (postcode: 2138) and the Canada Bay region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Concord West not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Concord West
New South Wales, 2138
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Concord West , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Canada Bay region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Concord West's solar energy resources
On average, Concord West receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Concord West should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Concord West
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Concord West and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Inner West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Concord West: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Concord West
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Concord West: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Concord West
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Concord West: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Concord West
Solar installations in Concord West, NSW, 2138
There are 214 solar PV installations in Concord West's postcode, 2138, totaling 637.12 kW of capacity. The 2138 postcode accounts for 0.014% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Concord West area.
The average system size in Concord West is 2.98kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Concord West's postcode area are generating an average of 2893 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $26033 monthly and $316731 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2138 postcode is enough to fully power 177 Australian homes.
Concord West solar carbon offset
System owners in Concord West's postcode are collectively avoiding 1056 tonnes (coal fired power) or 422 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 152 - 379 cars off Concord West's roads.
Concord West, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Concord West information
Concord West's coordinates are -33.848041,151.087326 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Concord West: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Concord West
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Concord West households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Concord West and the Canada Bay region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Concord West hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Concord West
Join Concord West's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Concord West and the Canada Bay region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.