Solar Power In Condah, VIC, 3303
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Condah (postcode: 3303) and the Glenelg - Southern Grampians region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Condah not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Condah
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Condah , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Glenelg - Southern Grampians region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Condah's solar energy resources
On average, Condah receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Condah should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Condah
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Condah and is based on components well suited to Warrnambool and South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Condah: 5.5782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.1708 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.7102 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2037 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $611 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Condah
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Condah: 11.1564 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.3416 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.4204 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4074 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1222 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Condah
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Condah: 18.594 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 7.236 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.034 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6790 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2037 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Condah
Solar installations in Condah, VIC, 3303
There are 17 solar PV installations in Condah's postcode, 3303, totaling 80.97 kW of capacity. The 3303 postcode accounts for 0.001% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Condah area.
The average system size in Condah is 4.76kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Condah's postcode area are generating an average of 316 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $2842 monthly and $34578 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3303 postcode is enough to fully power 22 Australian homes.
Condah solar carbon offset
System owners in Condah's postcode are collectively avoiding 115 tonnes (coal fired power) or 46 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 17 - 41 cars off Condah's roads.
Condah, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Condah information
Condah's coordinates are -37.970084,141.732922 and its weather station is located at Portland. Portland weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Condah: 3.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.86 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.33 kPa
- Humidity: 71.34%
- Air temperature: 7.53 degrees C
- Earth temperature:7.87 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Condah
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Condah households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Condah and the Glenelg - Southern Grampians region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Condah hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Condah
Join Condah's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Condah and the Glenelg - Southern Grampians region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.