Solar Power In Condon, QLD, 4815
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Condon (postcode: 4815) and the Townsville region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Condon not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Condon
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Condon , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Townsville region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Condon's solar energy resources
On average, Condon receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.73 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Condon should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 4° to 14° and the optimal angle is 9°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Condon
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Condon and is based on components well suited to Townsville area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Condon: 8.1972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 6.2802 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8982 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2992 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $897 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Condon
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Condon: 16.3944 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 12.5604 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.7964 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5985 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1795 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Condon
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Condon: 27.324 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 20.934 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.994 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9976 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2992 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Condon
Solar installations in Condon, QLD, 4815
There are 2667 solar PV installations in Condon's postcode, 4815, totaling 8690.68 kW of capacity. The 4815 postcode accounts for 0.175% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Condon area.
The average system size in Condon is 3.26kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Condon's postcode area are generating an average of 49798 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $448178 monthly and $5452837 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4815 postcode is enough to fully power 2414 Australian homes.
Condon solar carbon offset
System owners in Condon's postcode are collectively avoiding 18176 tonnes (coal fired power) or 7270 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2610 - 6524 cars off Condon's roads.
Condon, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Condon information
Condon's coordinates are -19.330397,146.727724 and its weather station is located at Townsville (Civ/Mil). Townsville (Civ/Mil) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Condon: 5.73 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.64 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.25 kPa
- Humidity: 70.25%
- Air temperature: 24.35 degrees C
- Earth temperature:24.91 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Condon
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Condon households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Condon and the Townsville region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Condon hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Condon
Join Condon's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Condon and the Townsville region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.