Solar Power In Condong, NSW, 2484
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Condong (postcode: 2484) and the Tweed Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Condong not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Condong
New South Wales, 2484
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Condong , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Tweed Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Condong's solar energy resources
On average, Condong receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.51 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Condong should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Condong
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Condong and is based on components well suited to Richmond - Tweed area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Condong: 6.453 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.0176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.8398 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2355 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $706 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Condong
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Condong: 12.906 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.0352 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.6796 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4711 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1413 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Condong
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Condong: 21.51 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.392 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.466 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7852 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2355 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Condong
Solar installations in Condong, NSW, 2484
There are 2243 solar PV installations in Condong's postcode, 2484, totaling 6742.33 kW of capacity. The 2484 postcode accounts for 0.147% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Condong area.
The average system size in Condong is 3.01kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Condong's postcode area are generating an average of 30408 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $273671 monthly and $3329666 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2484 postcode is enough to fully power 1873 Australian homes.
Condong solar carbon offset
System owners in Condong's postcode are collectively avoiding 11099 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4440 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1594 - 3984 cars off Condong's roads.
Condong, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Condong information
Condong's coordinates are -28.316754,153.433785 and its weather station is located at Coolangatta Aws Aut. Coolangatta Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Condong: 4.51 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.05 kPa
- Humidity: 66.61%
- Air temperature: 19.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.36 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Condong
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Condong households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Condong and the Tweed Valley region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Condong hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Condong
Join Condong's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Condong and the Tweed Valley region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.