Solar Power In Congo, NSW, 2537
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Congo (postcode: 2537) and the South Coast region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Congo not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Congo
New South Wales, 2537
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Congo , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the South Coast region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Congo's solar energy resources
On average, Congo receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Congo should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Congo
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Congo and is based on components well suited to Capital Region area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Congo: 6.1074 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2616 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.667 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2230 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $669 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Congo
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Congo: 12.2148 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.5232 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.334 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4460 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1338 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Congo
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Congo: 20.358 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.872 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.89 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7434 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2230 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Congo
Solar installations in Congo, NSW, 2537
There are 987 solar PV installations in Congo's postcode, 2537, totaling 2881.15 kW of capacity. The 2537 postcode accounts for 0.065% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Congo area.
The average system size in Congo is 2.92kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Congo's postcode area are generating an average of 12303 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $110723 monthly and $1347125 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2537 postcode is enough to fully power 800 Australian homes.
Congo solar carbon offset
System owners in Congo's postcode are collectively avoiding 4490 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1796 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 645 - 1612 cars off Congo's roads.
Congo, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Congo information
Congo's coordinates are -35.956185,150.153669 and its weather station is located at Moruya Heads. Moruya Heads weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Congo: 4.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.30 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.81 kPa
- Humidity: 75.37%
- Air temperature: 15.82 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Congo
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Congo households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Congo and the South Coast region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Congo hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Congo
Join Congo's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Congo and the South Coast region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.