Solar Power In Coniston, NSW, 2500
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Coniston (postcode: 2500) and the Wollongong region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Coniston not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Coniston
New South Wales, 2500
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Coniston , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wollongong region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Coniston's solar energy resources
On average, Coniston receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Coniston should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Coniston
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Coniston and is based on components well suited to Illawarra area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coniston: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Coniston
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coniston: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Coniston
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coniston: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Coniston
Solar installations in Coniston, NSW, 2500
There are 826 solar PV installations in Coniston's postcode, 2500, totaling 2607.62 kW of capacity. The 2500 postcode accounts for 0.054% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Coniston area.
The average system size in Coniston is 3.16kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Coniston's postcode area are generating an average of 11369 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $102323 monthly and $1244930 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2500 postcode is enough to fully power 724 Australian homes.
Coniston solar carbon offset
System owners in Coniston's postcode are collectively avoiding 4150 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1660 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 596 - 1490 cars off Coniston's roads.
Coniston, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Coniston information
Coniston's coordinates are -34.436545,150.885559 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Coniston: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Coniston
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Coniston households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Coniston and the Wollongong region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Coniston hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Coniston
Join Coniston's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Coniston and the Wollongong region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.