Solar Power In Conjola, NSW, 2539
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Conjola (postcode: 2539) and the Shoalhaven region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Conjola not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Conjola
New South Wales, 2539
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Conjola , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Shoalhaven region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Conjola's solar energy resources
On average, Conjola receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Conjola should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Conjola
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Conjola and is based on components well suited to Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Conjola: 6.1074 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2616 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.667 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2230 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $669 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Conjola
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Conjola: 12.2148 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.5232 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.334 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4460 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1338 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Conjola
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Conjola: 20.358 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.872 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.89 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7434 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2230 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Conjola
Solar installations in Conjola, NSW, 2539
There are 1362 solar PV installations in Conjola's postcode, 2539, totaling 3474.87 kW of capacity. The 2539 postcode accounts for 0.089% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Conjola area.
The average system size in Conjola is 2.55kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Conjola's postcode area are generating an average of 14838 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $133539 monthly and $1624728 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2539 postcode is enough to fully power 965 Australian homes.
Conjola solar carbon offset
System owners in Conjola's postcode are collectively avoiding 5416 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2166 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 778 - 1944 cars off Conjola's roads.
Other related Conjola information
Conjola's coordinates are -35.219631,150.43487 and its weather station is located at Ulladulla Aws (Aut). Ulladulla Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Conjola: 4.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.81 kPa
- Humidity: 73.94%
- Air temperature: 16.35 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Conjola
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Conjola households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Conjola and the Shoalhaven region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Conjola hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Conjola
Join Conjola's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Conjola and the Shoalhaven region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.