Solar Power In Conjola Park, NSW, 2539
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Conjola Park (postcode: 2539) and the Shoalhaven region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Conjola Park not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Conjola Park
New South Wales, 2539
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Conjola Park , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Shoalhaven region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Conjola Park's solar energy resources
On average, Conjola Park receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Conjola Park should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Conjola Park
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Conjola Park and is based on components well suited to Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Conjola Park: 6.1074 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2616 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.667 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2230 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $669 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Conjola Park
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Conjola Park: 12.2148 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.5232 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.334 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4460 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1338 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Conjola Park
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Conjola Park: 20.358 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.872 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.89 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7434 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2230 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Conjola Park
Solar installations in Conjola Park, NSW, 2539
There are 1362 solar PV installations in Conjola Park's postcode, 2539, totaling 3474.87 kW of capacity. The 2539 postcode accounts for 0.089% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Conjola Park area.
The average system size in Conjola Park is 2.55kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Conjola Park's postcode area are generating an average of 14838 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $133539 monthly and $1624728 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2539 postcode is enough to fully power 965 Australian homes.
Conjola Park solar carbon offset
System owners in Conjola Park's postcode are collectively avoiding 5416 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2166 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 778 - 1944 cars off Conjola Park's roads.
Conjola Park, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Conjola Park information
Conjola Park's coordinates are -35.261689,150.43386 and its weather station is located at Ulladulla Aws (Aut). Ulladulla Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Conjola Park: 4.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.81 kPa
- Humidity: 73.94%
- Air temperature: 16.35 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Conjola Park
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Conjola Park households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Conjola Park and the Shoalhaven region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Conjola Park hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Conjola Park
Join Conjola Park's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Conjola Park and the Shoalhaven region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.