Solar Power In Connellan, NT, 870
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Northern Territory, including Connellan (postcode: 870) and the Alice Springs region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NT.
Connellan not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Connellan
Northern Territory, 870
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Connellan , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Alice Springs region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Northern Territory team on 133-SUN.
Connellan's solar energy resources
On average, Connellan receives solar irradiation levels of around 6.16 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Connellan should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Connellan
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Connellan and is based on components well suited to Northern Territory - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Connellan: 8.8128 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.8374 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.043 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3217 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $965 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Connellan
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Connellan: 17.6256 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.6748 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 22.086 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6434 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1930 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Connellan
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Connellan: 29.376 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 19.458 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.81 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10724 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3217 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Connellan
Solar installations in Connellan, NT, 870
There are solar PV installations in Connellan's postcode, 870, totaling kW of capacity. The 870 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Connellan area.
The average system size in Connellan is NANkW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Connellan's postcode area are generating an average of 0 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $0 monthly and $0 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 870 postcode is enough to fully power 0 Australian homes.
Connellan solar carbon offset
System owners in Connellan's postcode are collectively avoiding 0 tonnes (coal fired power) or 0 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 0 - 0 cars off Connellan's roads.
Connellan, Northern Territory regional boundaries
Other related Connellan information
Connellan's coordinates are -23.792129,133.879852 and its weather station is located at Alice Springs Arpt. Alice Springs Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Connellan: 6.16 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.56 m/s
- Air pressure: 95.29 kPa
- Humidity: 39.42%
- Air temperature: 20.86 degrees C
- Earth temperature:25.30 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Connellan
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Connellan households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Connellan and the Alice Springs region. For more NT solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Northern Territory or call our Connellan hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Connellan
Join Connellan's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Connellan and the Alice Springs region. Call our Northern Territory team on 133-SUN for more information.