Solar Power In Coolangatta, QLD, 4225
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Coolangatta (postcode: 4225) and the Coolangatta region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Coolangatta not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Coolangatta
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Coolangatta , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Coolangatta region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Coolangatta's solar energy resources
On average, Coolangatta receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.51 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Coolangatta should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Coolangatta
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Coolangatta and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coolangatta: 6.453 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.0176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.8398 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2355 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $706 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Coolangatta
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coolangatta: 12.906 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.0352 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.6796 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4711 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1413 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Coolangatta
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coolangatta: 21.51 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.392 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.466 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7852 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2355 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Coolangatta
Solar installations in Coolangatta, QLD, 4225
There are 189 solar PV installations in Coolangatta's postcode, 4225, totaling 598.29 kW of capacity. The 4225 postcode accounts for 0.012% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Coolangatta area.
The average system size in Coolangatta is 3.17kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Coolangatta's postcode area are generating an average of 2698 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $24285 monthly and $295463 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4225 postcode is enough to fully power 166 Australian homes.
Coolangatta solar carbon offset
System owners in Coolangatta's postcode are collectively avoiding 985 tonnes (coal fired power) or 394 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 141 - 354 cars off Coolangatta's roads.
Coolangatta, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Coolangatta information
Coolangatta's coordinates are -28.168067,153.535326 and its weather station is located at Coolangatta Aws Aut. Coolangatta Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Coolangatta: 4.51 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.05 kPa
- Humidity: 66.61%
- Air temperature: 19.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.36 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Coolangatta
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Coolangatta households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Coolangatta and the Coolangatta region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Coolangatta hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Coolangatta
Join Coolangatta's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Coolangatta and the Coolangatta region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.