Solar Power In Coolum Beach, QLD, 4573
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Coolum Beach (postcode: 4573) and the Maroochy region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Coolum Beach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Coolum Beach
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Coolum Beach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Maroochy region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Coolum Beach's solar energy resources
On average, Coolum Beach receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Coolum Beach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Coolum Beach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Coolum Beach and is based on components well suited to Sunshine Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coolum Beach: 7.0092 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.5198 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.342 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2559 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $767 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Coolum Beach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coolum Beach: 14.0184 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.0396 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.684 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5118 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1535 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Coolum Beach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Coolum Beach: 23.364 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.066 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.14 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8531 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2559 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Coolum Beach
Solar installations in Coolum Beach, QLD, 4573
There are 2641 solar PV installations in Coolum Beach's postcode, 4573, totaling 7912.91 kW of capacity. The 4573 postcode accounts for 0.173% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Coolum Beach area.
The average system size in Coolum Beach is 3kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Coolum Beach's postcode area are generating an average of 38773 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $348959 monthly and $4245672 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4573 postcode is enough to fully power 2198 Australian homes.
Coolum Beach solar carbon offset
System owners in Coolum Beach's postcode are collectively avoiding 14152 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5661 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2032 - 5080 cars off Coolum Beach's roads.
Coolum Beach, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Coolum Beach information
Coolum Beach's coordinates are -26.527219,153.090485 and its weather station is located at Nambour. Nambour weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Coolum Beach: 4.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.88 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.11 kPa
- Humidity: 66.63%
- Air temperature: 19.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.18 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Coolum Beach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Coolum Beach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Coolum Beach and the Maroochy region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Coolum Beach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Coolum Beach
Join Coolum Beach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Coolum Beach and the Maroochy region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.