Solar Power In Cooroy, QLD, 4563
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Cooroy (postcode: 4563) and the Nambour - Pomona region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Cooroy not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Cooroy
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Cooroy , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Nambour - Pomona region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Cooroy's solar energy resources
On average, Cooroy receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Cooroy should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Cooroy
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Cooroy and is based on components well suited to Sunshine Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cooroy: 7.0092 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.5198 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.342 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2559 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $767 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Cooroy
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cooroy: 14.0184 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.0396 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.684 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5118 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1535 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Cooroy
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Cooroy: 23.364 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.066 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.14 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8531 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2559 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Cooroy
Solar installations in Cooroy, QLD, 4563
There are 1384 solar PV installations in Cooroy's postcode, 4563, totaling 4340.47 kW of capacity. The 4563 postcode accounts for 0.091% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Cooroy area.
The average system size in Cooroy is 3.14kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Cooroy's postcode area are generating an average of 21268 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $191415 monthly and $2328879 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4563 postcode is enough to fully power 1206 Australian homes.
Cooroy solar carbon offset
System owners in Cooroy's postcode are collectively avoiding 7763 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3105 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1115 - 2786 cars off Cooroy's roads.
Cooroy, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Cooroy information
Cooroy's coordinates are -26.417401,152.910425 and its weather station is located at Nambour. Nambour weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Cooroy: 4.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.88 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.11 kPa
- Humidity: 66.63%
- Air temperature: 19.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.18 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Cooroy
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Cooroy households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Cooroy and the Nambour - Pomona region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Cooroy hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Cooroy
Join Cooroy's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Cooroy and the Nambour - Pomona region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.