Solar Power In Currumbin, QLD, 4223
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Currumbin (postcode: 4223) and the Coolangatta region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Currumbin not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Currumbin
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Currumbin , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Coolangatta region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Currumbin's solar energy resources
On average, Currumbin receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.51 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Currumbin should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Currumbin
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Currumbin and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Currumbin: 6.453 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.0176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.8398 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2355 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $706 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Currumbin
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Currumbin: 12.906 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.0352 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.6796 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4711 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1413 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Currumbin
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Currumbin: 21.51 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.392 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.466 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7852 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2355 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Currumbin
Solar installations in Currumbin, QLD, 4223
There are 1782 solar PV installations in Currumbin's postcode, 4223, totaling 5392.23 kW of capacity. The 4223 postcode accounts for 0.117% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Currumbin area.
The average system size in Currumbin is 3.03kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Currumbin's postcode area are generating an average of 24319 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $218871 monthly and $2662926 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4223 postcode is enough to fully power 1498 Australian homes.
Currumbin solar carbon offset
System owners in Currumbin's postcode are collectively avoiding 8876 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3551 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1274 - 3186 cars off Currumbin's roads.
Currumbin, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Currumbin information
Currumbin's coordinates are -28.188189,153.420453 and its weather station is located at Coolangatta Aws Aut. Coolangatta Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Currumbin: 4.51 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.05 kPa
- Humidity: 66.61%
- Air temperature: 19.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.36 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Currumbin
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Currumbin households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Currumbin and the Coolangatta region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Currumbin hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Currumbin
Join Currumbin's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Currumbin and the Coolangatta region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.