Solar Power In Dardadine, WA, 6392
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Dardadine (postcode: 6392) and the Wheat Belt - South region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Dardadine not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Dardadine
Western Australia, 6392
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Dardadine , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wheat Belt - South region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Dardadine's solar energy resources
On average, Dardadine receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.69 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Dardadine should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Dardadine
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Dardadine and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dardadine: 6.7068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0888 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.8432 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2449 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $734 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Dardadine
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dardadine: 13.4136 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1776 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.6864 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4899 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1469 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Dardadine
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dardadine: 22.356 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.296 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.144 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8165 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2449 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Dardadine
Solar installations in Dardadine, WA, 6392
There are 38 solar PV installations in Dardadine's postcode, 6392, totaling 101.66 kW of capacity. The 6392 postcode accounts for 0.002% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Dardadine area.
The average system size in Dardadine is 2.68kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Dardadine's postcode area are generating an average of 477 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $4291 monthly and $52208 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6392 postcode is enough to fully power 28 Australian homes.
Dardadine solar carbon offset
System owners in Dardadine's postcode are collectively avoiding 174 tonnes (coal fired power) or 70 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 25 - 62 cars off Dardadine's roads.
Other related Dardadine information
Dardadine's coordinates are -33.249384,116.861176 and its weather station is located at Collie. Collie weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Dardadine: 4.69 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.08 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.40 kPa
- Humidity: 60.04%
- Air temperature: 16.13 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.82 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Dardadine
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Dardadine households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Dardadine and the Wheat Belt - South region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Dardadine hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Dardadine
Join Dardadine's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Dardadine and the Wheat Belt - South region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.