Solar Power In Dayboro, QLD, 4521
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Dayboro (postcode: 4521) and the Hills District region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Dayboro not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Dayboro
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Dayboro , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Hills District region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Dayboro's solar energy resources
On average, Dayboro receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.97 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Dayboro should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Dayboro
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Dayboro and is based on components well suited to Moreton Bay - South area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dayboro: 7.1118 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.585 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2595 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $778 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Dayboro
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dayboro: 14.2236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.17 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5191 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1557 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Dayboro
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dayboro: 23.706 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.95 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8653 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2595 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Dayboro
Solar installations in Dayboro, QLD, 4521
There are 754 solar PV installations in Dayboro's postcode, 4521, totaling 2657.22 kW of capacity. The 4521 postcode accounts for 0.049% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Dayboro area.
The average system size in Dayboro is 3.52kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Dayboro's postcode area are generating an average of 13206 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $118857 monthly and $1446099 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4521 postcode is enough to fully power 738 Australian homes.
Dayboro solar carbon offset
System owners in Dayboro's postcode are collectively avoiding 4820 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1928 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 692 - 1730 cars off Dayboro's roads.
Dayboro, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Dayboro information
Dayboro's coordinates are -27.196196,152.82427 and its weather station is located at Caboolture. Caboolture weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Dayboro: 4.97 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.67 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.20 kPa
- Humidity: 66.75%
- Air temperature: 18.43 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.13 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Dayboro
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Dayboro households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Dayboro and the Hills District region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Dayboro hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Dayboro
Join Dayboro's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Dayboro and the Hills District region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.