Solar Power In Diamond Tree, WA, 6258
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Diamond Tree (postcode: 6258) and the Manjimup region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Diamond Tree not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Diamond Tree
Western Australia, 6258
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Diamond Tree , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Manjimup region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Diamond Tree's solar energy resources
On average, Diamond Tree receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.56 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Diamond Tree should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Diamond Tree
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Diamond Tree and is based on components well suited to Bunbury area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Diamond Tree: 6.5232 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.889 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.341 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2381 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $714 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Diamond Tree
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Diamond Tree: 13.0464 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.778 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.682 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4763 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1429 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Diamond Tree
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Diamond Tree: 21.744 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.63 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.47 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7939 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2381 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Diamond Tree
Solar installations in Diamond Tree, WA, 6258
There are 394 solar PV installations in Diamond Tree's postcode, 6258, totaling 1257.82 kW of capacity. The 6258 postcode accounts for 0.026% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Diamond Tree area.
The average system size in Diamond Tree is 3.19kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Diamond Tree's postcode area are generating an average of 5736 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $51621 monthly and $628055 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6258 postcode is enough to fully power 349 Australian homes.
Diamond Tree solar carbon offset
System owners in Diamond Tree's postcode are collectively avoiding 2094 tonnes (coal fired power) or 837 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 301 - 751 cars off Diamond Tree's roads.
Other related Diamond Tree information
Diamond Tree's coordinates are -34.368604,116.109197 and its weather station is located at Cape Leeuwin (LH). Cape Leeuwin (LH) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Diamond Tree: 4.56 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 8.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.02 kPa
- Humidity: 72.88%
- Air temperature: 17.07 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.50 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Diamond Tree
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Diamond Tree households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Diamond Tree and the Manjimup region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Diamond Tree hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Diamond Tree
Join Diamond Tree's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Diamond Tree and the Manjimup region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.