Solar Power In Diamond Valley, QLD, 4553
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Diamond Valley (postcode: 4553) and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Diamond Valley not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Diamond Valley
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Diamond Valley , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Diamond Valley's solar energy resources
On average, Diamond Valley receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Diamond Valley should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Diamond Valley
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Diamond Valley and is based on components well suited to Sunshine Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Diamond Valley: 7.0092 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.5198 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.342 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2559 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $767 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Diamond Valley
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Diamond Valley: 14.0184 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.0396 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.684 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5118 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1535 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Diamond Valley
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Diamond Valley: 23.364 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.066 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.14 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8531 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2559 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Diamond Valley
Solar installations in Diamond Valley, QLD, 4553
There are 899 solar PV installations in Diamond Valley's postcode, 4553, totaling 2880.33 kW of capacity. The 4553 postcode accounts for 0.059% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Diamond Valley area.
The average system size in Diamond Valley is 3.2kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Diamond Valley's postcode area are generating an average of 14114 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $127023 monthly and $1545441 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4553 postcode is enough to fully power 800 Australian homes.
Diamond Valley solar carbon offset
System owners in Diamond Valley's postcode are collectively avoiding 5151 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2061 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 740 - 1849 cars off Diamond Valley's roads.
Diamond Valley, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Diamond Valley information
Diamond Valley's coordinates are -26.756517,152.932651 and its weather station is located at Nambour. Nambour weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Diamond Valley: 4.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.88 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.11 kPa
- Humidity: 66.63%
- Air temperature: 19.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.18 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Diamond Valley
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Diamond Valley households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Diamond Valley and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Diamond Valley hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Diamond Valley
Join Diamond Valley's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Diamond Valley and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.