Solar Power In Dianella, WA, 6059
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Dianella (postcode: 6059) and the Stirling region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Dianella not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Dianella
Western Australia, 6059
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Dianella , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Stirling region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Dianella's solar energy resources
On average, Dianella receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Dianella should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Dianella
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Dianella and is based on components well suited to Perth - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dianella: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Dianella
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dianella: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Dianella
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dianella: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Dianella
Solar installations in Dianella, WA, 6059
There are 1560 solar PV installations in Dianella's postcode, 6059, totaling 4028.04 kW of capacity. The 6059 postcode accounts for 0.102% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Dianella area.
The average system size in Dianella is 2.58kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Dianella's postcode area are generating an average of 21550 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $193950 monthly and $2359727 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6059 postcode is enough to fully power 1119 Australian homes.
Dianella solar carbon offset
System owners in Dianella's postcode are collectively avoiding 7866 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3146 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1129 - 2823 cars off Dianella's roads.
Dianella, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Dianella information
Dianella's coordinates are -31.895973,115.870524 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Dianella: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Dianella
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Dianella households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Dianella and the Stirling region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Dianella hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Dianella
Join Dianella's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Dianella and the Stirling region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.