Solar Power In Dingley Village, VIC, 3172
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Dingley Village (postcode: 3172) and the Dandenong region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Dingley Village not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Dingley Village
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Dingley Village , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Dandenong region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Dingley Village's solar energy resources
On average, Dingley Village receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.92 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Dingley Village should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Dingley Village
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Dingley Village and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dingley Village: 5.6052 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.3706 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.7966 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2047 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $614 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Dingley Village
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dingley Village: 11.2104 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.7412 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.5932 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4094 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1228 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Dingley Village
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dingley Village: 18.684 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 7.902 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.322 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6824 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2047 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Dingley Village
Solar installations in Dingley Village, VIC, 3172
There are 954 solar PV installations in Dingley Village's postcode, 3172, totaling 2922.86 kW of capacity. The 3172 postcode accounts for 0.062% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Dingley Village area.
The average system size in Dingley Village is 3.06kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Dingley Village's postcode area are generating an average of 11458 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $103119 monthly and $1254608 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3172 postcode is enough to fully power 812 Australian homes.
Dingley Village solar carbon offset
System owners in Dingley Village's postcode are collectively avoiding 4182 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1673 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 600 - 1501 cars off Dingley Village's roads.
Dingley Village, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Dingley Village information
Dingley Village's coordinates are -37.973323,145.119941 and its weather station is located at Melbourne/Moorabbin. Melbourne/Moorabbin weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Dingley Village: 3.92 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.64 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.61 kPa
- Humidity: 76.47%
- Air temperature: 14.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.56 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Dingley Village
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Dingley Village households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Dingley Village and the Dandenong region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Dingley Village hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Dingley Village
Join Dingley Village's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Dingley Village and the Dandenong region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.