Solar Power In Dudinin, WA, 6363
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Dudinin (postcode: 6363) and the Wheat Belt - South region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Dudinin not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Dudinin
Western Australia, 6363
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Dudinin , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wheat Belt - South region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Dudinin's solar energy resources
On average, Dudinin receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.65 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Dudinin should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Dudinin
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Dudinin and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dudinin: 6.6528 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3048 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.26 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2428 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $728 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Dudinin
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dudinin: 13.3056 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.6096 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.52 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4857 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1457 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Dudinin
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dudinin: 22.176 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.016 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.2 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8095 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2428 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Dudinin
Solar installations in Dudinin, WA, 6363
There are 12 solar PV installations in Dudinin's postcode, 6363, totaling 28.82 kW of capacity. The 6363 postcode accounts for 0.001% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Dudinin area.
The average system size in Dudinin is 2.4kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Dudinin's postcode area are generating an average of 134 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1206 monthly and $14674 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6363 postcode is enough to fully power 8 Australian homes.
Dudinin solar carbon offset
System owners in Dudinin's postcode are collectively avoiding 49 tonnes (coal fired power) or 20 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 7 - 18 cars off Dudinin's roads.
Other related Dudinin information
Dudinin's coordinates are -32.872391,117.902867 and its weather station is located at Lake Grace. Lake Grace weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Dudinin: 4.65 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.77 kPa
- Humidity: 64.96%
- Air temperature: 16.51 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.52 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Dudinin
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Dudinin households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Dudinin and the Wheat Belt - South region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Dudinin hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Dudinin
Join Dudinin's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Dudinin and the Wheat Belt - South region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.