Solar Power In Dudley, NSW, 2290
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Dudley (postcode: 2290) and the Lake Macquarie - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Dudley not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Dudley
New South Wales, 2290
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Dudley , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lake Macquarie - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Dudley's solar energy resources
On average, Dudley receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Dudley should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Dudley
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Dudley and is based on components well suited to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dudley: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Dudley
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dudley: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Dudley
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dudley: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Dudley
Solar installations in Dudley, NSW, 2290
There are 1503 solar PV installations in Dudley's postcode, 2290, totaling 4386.29 kW of capacity. The 2290 postcode accounts for 0.098% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Dudley area.
The average system size in Dudley is 2.92kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Dudley's postcode area are generating an average of 19475 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $175276 monthly and $2132526 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2290 postcode is enough to fully power 1218 Australian homes.
Dudley solar carbon offset
System owners in Dudley's postcode are collectively avoiding 7108 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2843 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1021 - 2551 cars off Dudley's roads.
Dudley, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Dudley information
Dudley's coordinates are -32.989684,151.71958 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Dudley: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Dudley
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Dudley households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Dudley and the Lake Macquarie - East region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Dudley hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Dudley
Join Dudley's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Dudley and the Lake Macquarie - East region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.