Solar Power In Dudley Park, SA, 5008
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Dudley Park (postcode: 5008) and the Charles Sturt region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Dudley Park not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Dudley Park
South Australia, 5008
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Dudley Park , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Charles Sturt region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Dudley Park's solar energy resources
On average, Dudley Park receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.47 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Dudley Park should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Dudley Park
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Dudley Park and is based on components well suited to Adelaide - West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dudley Park: 6.3936 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0618 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6714 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2334 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $700 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Dudley Park
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dudley Park: 12.7872 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1236 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3428 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4669 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1400 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Dudley Park
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Dudley Park: 21.312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.206 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.238 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7782 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2334 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Dudley Park
Solar installations in Dudley Park, SA, 5008
There are 1134 solar PV installations in Dudley Park's postcode, 5008, totaling 3829.06 kW of capacity. The 5008 postcode accounts for 0.074% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Dudley Park area.
The average system size in Dudley Park is 3.38kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Dudley Park's postcode area are generating an average of 17116 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $154043 monthly and $1874191 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5008 postcode is enough to fully power 1064 Australian homes.
Dudley Park solar carbon offset
System owners in Dudley Park's postcode are collectively avoiding 6247 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2499 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 897 - 2242 cars off Dudley Park's roads.
Dudley Park, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Dudley Park information
Dudley Park's coordinates are -34.882137,138.578354 and its weather station is located at Adelaide City. Adelaide City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Dudley Park: 4.47 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.20 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.35 kPa
- Humidity: 62.56%
- Air temperature: 16.59 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.63 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Dudley Park
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Dudley Park households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Dudley Park and the Charles Sturt region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Dudley Park hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Dudley Park
Join Dudley Park's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Dudley Park and the Charles Sturt region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.