Solar Power In Durack, QLD, 4077
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Durack (postcode: 4077) and the Forest Lake - Oxley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Durack not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Durack
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Durack , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Forest Lake - Oxley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Durack's solar energy resources
On average, Durack receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Durack should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Durack
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Durack and is based on components well suited to Ipswich area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Durack: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Durack
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Durack: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Durack
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Durack: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Durack
Solar installations in Durack, QLD, 4077
There are 2796 solar PV installations in Durack's postcode, 4077, totaling 7951.58 kW of capacity. The 4077 postcode accounts for 0.183% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Durack area.
The average system size in Durack is 2.84kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Durack's postcode area are generating an average of 38247 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $344224 monthly and $4188057 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4077 postcode is enough to fully power 2209 Australian homes.
Durack solar carbon offset
System owners in Durack's postcode are collectively avoiding 13960 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5584 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2004 - 5011 cars off Durack's roads.
Durack, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Durack information
Durack's coordinates are -27.591662,152.985997 and its weather station is located at Archefield/Brisbane. Archefield/Brisbane weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Durack: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 72.36%
- Air temperature: 19.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Durack
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Durack households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Durack and the Forest Lake - Oxley region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Durack hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Durack
Join Durack's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Durack and the Forest Lake - Oxley region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.