Solar Power In Durren Durren, NSW, 2259
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Durren Durren (postcode: 2259) and the Wyong region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Durren Durren not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Durren Durren
New South Wales, 2259
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Durren Durren , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wyong region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Durren Durren's solar energy resources
On average, Durren Durren receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Durren Durren should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Durren Durren
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Durren Durren and is based on components well suited to Central Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Durren Durren: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Durren Durren
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Durren Durren: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Durren Durren
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Durren Durren: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Durren Durren
Solar installations in Durren Durren, NSW, 2259
There are 3811 solar PV installations in Durren Durren's postcode, 2259, totaling 10176.91 kW of capacity. The 2259 postcode accounts for 0.249% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Durren Durren area.
The average system size in Durren Durren is 2.67kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Durren Durren's postcode area are generating an average of 45185 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $406669 monthly and $4947810 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2259 postcode is enough to fully power 2827 Australian homes.
Durren Durren solar carbon offset
System owners in Durren Durren's postcode are collectively avoiding 16493 tonnes (coal fired power) or 6597 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2368 - 5920 cars off Durren Durren's roads.
Other related Durren Durren information
Durren Durren's coordinates are -33.171431,151.382288 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Durren Durren: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Durren Durren
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Durren Durren households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Durren Durren and the Wyong region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Durren Durren hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Durren Durren
Join Durren Durren's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Durren Durren and the Wyong region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.