Solar Power In Elizabeth Park, SA, 5113
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Elizabeth Park (postcode: 5113) and the Playford region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Elizabeth Park not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Elizabeth Park
South Australia, 5113
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Elizabeth Park , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Playford region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Elizabeth Park's solar energy resources
On average, Elizabeth Park receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.47 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Elizabeth Park should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Elizabeth Park
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Elizabeth Park and is based on components well suited to Adelaide - North area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Elizabeth Park: 6.3936 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0618 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6714 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2334 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $700 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Elizabeth Park
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Elizabeth Park: 12.7872 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1236 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3428 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4669 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1400 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Elizabeth Park
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Elizabeth Park: 21.312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.206 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.238 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7782 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2334 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Elizabeth Park
Solar installations in Elizabeth Park, SA, 5113
There are 1325 solar PV installations in Elizabeth Park's postcode, 5113, totaling 3705.48 kW of capacity. The 5113 postcode accounts for 0.087% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Elizabeth Park area.
The average system size in Elizabeth Park is 2.8kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Elizabeth Park's postcode area are generating an average of 16563 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $149071 monthly and $1813703 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5113 postcode is enough to fully power 1029 Australian homes.
Elizabeth Park solar carbon offset
System owners in Elizabeth Park's postcode are collectively avoiding 6046 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2418 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 868 - 2170 cars off Elizabeth Park's roads.
Elizabeth Park, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Elizabeth Park information
Elizabeth Park's coordinates are -34.709644,138.684174 and its weather station is located at Adelaide City. Adelaide City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Elizabeth Park: 4.47 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.20 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.35 kPa
- Humidity: 62.56%
- Air temperature: 16.59 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.63 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Elizabeth Park
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Elizabeth Park households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Elizabeth Park and the Playford region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Elizabeth Park hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Elizabeth Park
Join Elizabeth Park's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Elizabeth Park and the Playford region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.