Solar Power In Ellenbrook, WA, 6069
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Ellenbrook (postcode: 6069) and the Swan region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Ellenbrook not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ellenbrook
Western Australia, 6069
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ellenbrook , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Swan region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Ellenbrook's solar energy resources
On average, Ellenbrook receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.97 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ellenbrook should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ellenbrook
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ellenbrook and is based on components well suited to Perth - North East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ellenbrook: 7.1118 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.287 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2595 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $778 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ellenbrook
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ellenbrook: 14.2236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.0092 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.574 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5191 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1557 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ellenbrook
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ellenbrook: 23.706 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.682 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.29 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8653 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2595 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ellenbrook
Solar installations in Ellenbrook, WA, 6069
There are 3751 solar PV installations in Ellenbrook's postcode, 6069, totaling 10841.61 kW of capacity. The 6069 postcode accounts for 0.246% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ellenbrook area.
The average system size in Ellenbrook is 2.89kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ellenbrook's postcode area are generating an average of 53883 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $484945 monthly and $5900167 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6069 postcode is enough to fully power 3012 Australian homes.
Ellenbrook solar carbon offset
System owners in Ellenbrook's postcode are collectively avoiding 19667 tonnes (coal fired power) or 7867 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2824 - 7059 cars off Ellenbrook's roads.
Ellenbrook, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Ellenbrook information
Ellenbrook's coordinates are -31.79102,115.974091 and its weather station is located at Perth Intl/Belmont. Perth Intl/Belmont weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ellenbrook: 4.97 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.68 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.43 kPa
- Humidity: 65.50%
- Air temperature: 18.14 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ellenbrook
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ellenbrook households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ellenbrook and the Swan region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Ellenbrook hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Ellenbrook
Join Ellenbrook's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ellenbrook and the Swan region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.