Solar Power In Eltham, VIC, 3095
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Eltham (postcode: 3095) and the Nillumbik - Kinglake region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Eltham not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Eltham
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Eltham , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Nillumbik - Kinglake region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Eltham's solar energy resources
On average, Eltham receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.12 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Eltham should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Eltham
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Eltham and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - North East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Eltham: 5.8914 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4138 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5688 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2151 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $645 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Eltham
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Eltham: 11.7828 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8276 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.1376 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4303 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1291 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Eltham
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Eltham: 19.638 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.896 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7173 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2151 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Eltham
Solar installations in Eltham, VIC, 3095
There are 1005 solar PV installations in Eltham's postcode, 3095, totaling 3075.58 kW of capacity. The 3095 postcode accounts for 0.066% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Eltham area.
The average system size in Eltham is 3.06kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Eltham's postcode area are generating an average of 12671 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $114043 monthly and $1387517 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3095 postcode is enough to fully power 854 Australian homes.
Eltham solar carbon offset
System owners in Eltham's postcode are collectively avoiding 4625 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1850 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 664 - 1660 cars off Eltham's roads.
Eltham, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Eltham information
Eltham's coordinates are -37.71383,145.148537 and its weather station is located at Melbourne. Melbourne weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Eltham: 4.12 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.62 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.93 kPa
- Humidity: 65.01%
- Air temperature: 15.48 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Eltham
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Eltham households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Eltham and the Nillumbik - Kinglake region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Eltham hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Eltham
Join Eltham's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Eltham and the Nillumbik - Kinglake region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.