Solar Power In Ernestina, QLD, 4730
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Ernestina (postcode: 4730) and the Outback - South region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Ernestina not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ernestina
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ernestina , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Outback - South region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Ernestina's solar energy resources
On average, Ernestina receives solar irradiation levels of around 6.12 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ernestina should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ernestina
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ernestina and is based on components well suited to Queensland - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ernestina: 8.7534 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.994 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.043 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3196 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $958 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ernestina
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ernestina: 17.5068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.988 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 22.086 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6393 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1917 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ernestina
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ernestina: 29.178 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 19.98 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.81 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10655 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3196 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ernestina
Solar installations in Ernestina, QLD, 4730
There are 226 solar PV installations in Ernestina's postcode, 4730, totaling 1418.17 kW of capacity. The 4730 postcode accounts for 0.015% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ernestina area.
The average system size in Ernestina is 6.28kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ernestina's postcode area are generating an average of 8679 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $78113 monthly and $950372 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4730 postcode is enough to fully power 394 Australian homes.
Ernestina solar carbon offset
System owners in Ernestina's postcode are collectively avoiding 3168 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1267 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 455 - 1137 cars off Ernestina's roads.
Other related Ernestina information
Ernestina's coordinates are -23.589922,143.857335 and its weather station is located at Longreach Airport. Longreach Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ernestina: 6.12 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.77 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.16 kPa
- Humidity: 45.17%
- Air temperature: 23.37 degrees C
- Earth temperature:27.62 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ernestina
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ernestina households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ernestina and the Outback - South region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Ernestina hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Ernestina
Join Ernestina's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ernestina and the Outback - South region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.